Saturday, December 13, 2008

all the missing came flying by even before my boyfriend leaves for the cruise tomorrow. . I could least imagine how would he get himself uncontactable for a few days. yes, practically just a few damn it days. >: Lucky I've got my pretty lappy with me, my cutest beebee and , what? my all in all. If not I think I will be undergoing.... ( some other words cannot describe)feelings. Damn it screwed up fuck it. .


ANYWAY. . Friday night to ikea with the mother. . brought those needed ones like finally, yay. afterwhich to Baby's place. .


















And then the next saturday headed to Bugis to get ourselves done with the offerings... lunch.. no shopping... and then a super long ride over to ehub for his second time, sua gu.he love it there, the ambience he said. hee. we'd twilight. must watch movie k! It's amazing!:)
















AND.. your throats killing , I will get you the liang cha & all right at your door step before you leave for terminal.... <3


too much luv for you.

No comments: